BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The new upcoming PSP game.God Eater & Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

Assalamualaikum..

Hello guys its been a while..again..I just cant find the right time to update my blog. and I really envy my gf''s blog. It is well organized and often be updated unlike me. Anyways today I like to show you guys two new long anticipated psp titled games.


(Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep)


(God Eater)

But sadly there are both Japanese origins and yeah only japanese ver available for now. The released date for eng ver is not yet announced so I guess I'll be looking for its english patch then :D

For those who still not yet know, God Eater is actually a copy of Monster Hunter game. Well not entirely, imagine a dot hack games or final fantasy games..yup the fighting styles are more to these two games. Lots of jumping and battle skills(Monster Hunter are more to logic and real life based fighting styles so no sky high jumping and battle skills or arts stuffs)

as for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep it is a new title for KH franchise. Many fans has long awaited for its release as this title will be reveal many yet untold storyline. Though I'm not that kinda fan for KH still I can a sure that this game will be most awesome hell..Not much to say though..anway till the next post ..C ya

0 comments: