Hey guys, Its me again ur princeofawesome review. Yeah I know its has been awhile since Im very lazy to update my blog, actually I dont know what to write here since there arent many new stuffs. So back to the topic, Yes finally the moment that Ive been waiting for so long, MONSTER HUNTER PORTABLE 3RD is gonna be out soon. Though there are no fixed date when this game is gonna launch but rumors says that it will be out by the end of this year around fall(Around August).
Is this game will be alot like TRi(Wii)? Yes it will, most of the monsters are from Tri's, only some monsters are from their previous game, such as Tigrex, Nargacuga, Rathian and Rathalos. I dont know if there are more but from the trailer only these monsters are available/viewable.
Here are the list of Monsters Available..not sure if its confirmed or not
Weapons available for this game? All the weapons from 2ndG is available(YAY!! no weapon cancellation) and they also included Slash Axe..AWESOME hack n slash action :DD
They also added some new moves for the old weapons including GunLance.
On this ver, the plot sets on a new village called Yakumo Village and if you guys didnt notice all of the MH games sets on four different seasons, MHP (Summer) MHP2 (Winter) MHP2nG (Spring) MHP3rd (Fall).
Here are some of the information that has been confirmed for this upcoming game
- Felyne fighter combat/AI has been revised.
- More emphasis on graphics and sound quality.
- A better communication system is added (probably making use of a keyboard/PS3/microphone on PSP).
- Infrastructure support added.
- No underwater combat, it is to remain exclusive to MH3.
- The game is situated in Yukumo, an oriental village.
- This is a start from scratch, much like MH3 no savefile continuation from MHP2G many new features will be added.
- Felyne fighter armor/weapon can be customised/upgraded adding more depth and attention for them.
- There will be less content (quest wise, which should reflect upon the amount of armors/weapons created) than MHP2G (currently holding the content title, if you exclude Frontier).
Here is the Official Trailer for Monster Hunter Portable 3Rd
Total views as of 17th of March: 350, 000 from official Capcom Channel on Youtube (#1 Most Viewed (Today) - Japan).
Everyone is wildly anticipating this awesome new game. Even though it might take awhile for it to released in ENG ver it sure is worth waiting. I might even learn Japanese a little. I;m dying to playing this game.
the links of MHP3 official site